The Parrot Sequoia is a powerful multispectral sensor in a pocket-sized package. Featuring an integrated GPS/light sensor, four narrowband imagers, and an RGB camera for digital scouting, Sequoia is optimized for crop health analysis for almost any size aircraft
Capture the invisible
The Sequoia multispectral sensor captures both visible and invisible images, providing calibrated data to optimally monitor the health and vigor of your crops.
Sequoia captures calibrated wavelength, Green, Red, Red-Edge and Near Infrared to highlight the health of plants.
- Identify problem areas in a field that need attention and further scouting
- Refine fertilization by detecting nutrient deficiencies symptoms
- Optimize pesticide input through early detection of biotic stress
- Control crop irrigation by identifying areas where water stress is suspected
- Estimate crop yield by processing and exploiting agronomic indices